We are here to help you! Call us: 314-621-9009
The B.A.S.I.C Alumni organization is comprised of individuals who have received and benefited from the services of the
Black Alcohol/Drug Service Information Center.
As members, we pledge to work toward the betterment of our community by: Abstaining from the use of alcohol and drugs
Participating in projects and drives that benefit B.A.S.I.C.
Offering support to other recovering alcoholics and drug users (addicts).
GOALS AND PRIMARY ACTIVITIES
1. To assist the B.A.S.I.C. Organization in its efforts to expand its
youth programs and community services.
2. To serve as role models in our community–proving that recovery is possible and positive.
3. To sponsor chemical-free activities in our community.
4. To promote the education of our youth through scholarships.
5. To promote unity, socially, in the A.A. and N.A. communities.